Saturday, April 3, 2010

Paris Preparations

Bonjour! We're getting ready for a trip to Paris in September 2010. Our fifth trip to the City of Lights! We're so excited and the anticipation is an energy elixer, helping maneuver through rough days at work! Morris and I took our first trip to Paris in 2004. We were instantly hooked and never expected to completely fall in love (or infatuation) with this beautiful modern yet historic city. This trip is special because friends will be joining us and family too! So this blog is my way to prepare for this fifth visit. We have studied the language minimally in the past and this time I want to have a better grasp of the language so we are using the Rosetta Stone to become better acquainted with the language of Paris and hope to at least blend in as more than tourists!! I will keep track of my effort at learning french and also study other aspects of the history of Paris to make this fifth trip as meaningful as possible. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment