Saturday, April 3, 2010

Unit 1 Language Basics

I spent about an hour today on unit 1 and also started and completed all lesson 1 activities. I also started lesson 2 which is a little more involved. The lessons move fairly quickly and build upon previous lessons. Some things from today include:

Une fille (a girl); des filles (the girls)
Une femme (a woman); des femmes (the women)
Un garcon (a boy); des garcons (the boys)
Un homme (a man); des hommes (the men)
Elle lit (she reads)
Elle nage (she swims)
Ils lisent (they read)
Les femmes mangent (the women eat)
Qu'est-ce que c'est? (what is it)
C'est un stylo (it is a pen)
C'est un velo (it is a bike)
Il court (he runs)
Il cuisine (he cooks)
Ils mangent (they eat)

I plan to work each day on various lessons (at least 20 minutes)to make progress in learning French! Au revoir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment